Wednesday, July 25, 2012
us.
a funny thing has happened.
somewhere between the time i stopped blogging and now, i met a boy, and have fallen madly in love. insert ben. i can't count the number of times i longed for a companion, or the times i prayed to my all knowing heavenly father for him to send someone my way... but when i least expected it, it happened. i won't go into the sappy details of why i love ben, or how incredibly perfect he is for me, but just know my heart is happy in a way i didn't know it was capable of being. my life will no longer be made up of; i, me, or mine instead they get to be, we, our and us. it's funny how one person can come along and you suddenly can't imagine life without them.
so let me introduce the new me: us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
EEEEEEEEEE!!!! i love this. You two kill me. I love the new "us" :)
congrats! I am happy you are happy! he is a lucky guy.
OH brooke, you and your way with words!
Thank you for the picture and paragraph--now we need to see
the RING!!!
I re-discovered your blog! This has got to be the cutest post. I love seeing people in love :) Enjoy it! You deserve it- and I'm sure he deserves you if he has won your pretty lil heart over. You're such a bright, fun happy girl spreading sunshine everywhere you go. Keep up the good work!
Ahhh! hahahah this is Nancy (Roush) haha I posted this from my husband's -- I promise some creepy (or gay?) guy named Jonno isn't hitting on you!
Love this post!
I tried 4 times to make a comment--
have Trent tell you how to fix this great blog so I'm not a robot WHAT HAPPENED TO AUGUST???????????
Post a Comment