Saturday, January 26, 2013

private.

for a long time now i've loved putting my thoughts, opions, ideas, and happenings on my blog for all to see. now that ben and i are married i'm once again excited to start sharing our live on my blog, however this time i want to do it privately.... i'm going private. it might sound crazy, but i'm really enjoying the privacy that comes from not putting my life on parade for all the world to see. (yes, i deleted my facebook and haven't looked back once, and my instagram is private) ok, the short and skinnny of it is, i want to have control over who knows the detials of mine and ben's life. so if you are interested in keeping up on 'the bright side' please leave your e-mail address and i will gladly allow you access.

once my blog is private i've got a few blog posts lined up and ready to go!

26 comments:

kaelee said...

Kaelee.everett@gmail.com

ali said...

alexandrawright44@gmail can't wait to see wedding pics :)

Anonymous said...

anclark77@gmail.com

e l l e said...

I love the Lee's!

mfrancom4@gmail.com

:)

Jamie said...

I'm right behind you, girl. I already have my "going private" post written. Just haven't posted it yet.

jamie dot neider at gmail dot com

Nicole S. said...

ndsaldy@gmail.com

Can't wait for an update on the Lee's. :)

Annie said...

Me please!

Anniekarren at yahoo dot com

Aubs said...

It's like being told you can't "keep up with the kardashians" when Brooke Lee is going private. ;)

aubshealey@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

bflynn.ut@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ashlee.nps@gmail.com

Cheyenne Hebert said...

Chey.hebert@gmail.com

Kim said...

Lame! But I will support you.

kimveigel@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Can't wait for an update!

annie.johnson@q.com

Lachele said...

add me lady!

lachelewickens10@hotmail.com

-xoxo

Anonymous said...

magajohnson@gmail.com--include me!

Liz said...

I don't know if you even remember me! :) I love to keep up with you cute Jensen's, I hope that's OK.
Lizz_in_ak@yahoo.com
Liz (Hanson) Thomas

Unknown said...

sannieanderson@gmail.com

Caitie said...

Hi Brooke,

So I'm a random that has been following your blog and Jamie's for years. I understand your wanting to go private. But I would love to be included if you're alright with that :). I have a blog of my own, which you can check out to make sure I'm not a crazy(caitiebuglove.blogspot.com). Thanks for writing all these years!
Caitie
caitiebug1510@gmail.com

stephanie said...

Please include me....I've been following you and your siblings for a while now :)

stephaniesylee at gmail dot com

Haley said...

meeee!!

haleyj@me.com

Shaleigh said...

I would love to be included :0)

shaleighbrian@gmail.com

Hope your doing well.

Nancy said...

nancy.huckvale@gmail.com

Love your blog, Brooke! Totally understand if you are limiting it to close friends and family though! I'm thinking of going private soon too.

P4 said...

So this is a leap of faith here. I feel a little crazy for wanting to be included because you have no idea who I am. My name is Lindsey and I was in a singles ward with Jamie and Mike years ago and through reading her blog found yours and I enjoy your outlook on life, your humor, and always your fashion. So if you want to brave taking on a stranger I would love to be included. If not I totally understand.

woobbone at yahoo dot com

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

Hoping you remember me! I would love to stay updated. sethkerihoecherl@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i dont know about anyone else, but im ready for the posts you have lined up ready to go =)

Shelley Fairbanks said...

shelleygf@hotmail.com

You can't exclude old beehive leaders can you? Love your family's blogs.