Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little bit about me!


I'm currently going to Dixie State College, I could not love St. George more! I'm just working my my generals for now, but hopefully I will major in social work. I love being with my family! For anyone that knows my family we are loud, and out of control, but that is for sure what makes my family so much fun! I love to laugh and to do almost anything! I love music especailly country! I've gone to Brady Paisley, George Strait, and will go to Rascal Flatts for the second time next month. I love spending time with my friends and well as my roommates. Being dumb and crazy are probably two of my most favorite things, actually almost anything that will make my laugh I'm a fan of!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How happy am I that you've joined the blogging world! You better keep it up to date so I know everything that's happening down there in Dixie.
It was so fun to see you last weekend. Next time will be when Annie arrives - I can't wait!!!