Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SICK!

My weekend started out fun, but quickly changed! Friday night Brooke and I decided to have a girls night. We went to Chili's for dinner, and then went and saw Juno. (Which I LOVED!!!) Saturday I woke up feeling sick, but I didn't want to be becuase Kason, Brooke, and I were going to the Parade of Homes. (Those homes are out of control!) We only went to six houses becuase I wasn't feeling good at all! So I went home and slept, well Sunday rolled around and I didn't even get out of bed! I was hoping to wake up feeling better on Monday, but that wasn't the case! I felt even more sick on Monday, so I called in sick. Tuesday wasn't much better, so I called in sick again! Wednesday (today) I'm feeling well enough to be at work, but still not 100%! Everyone at my branch has had this nasty bug! I guess its just the St. George branch curse! So everyone up in SLC be grateful the bug isn't going around up there! (especialy you Amy!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That stinks Brooke! I really hope it doesn't reach my house. I have a hard enough time making it through the day when my kids aren't sick! I am jealous that you made it to the Parade of Homes! I love looking at those huge houses! I am glad you are starting to get over your sickness. And I am glad you posted something!

Amy said...

I guess I spoke to soon. Oakley is throwing up today. I am sure it will circulate through all my kids! Not fun!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! It's about stinkin' time you posted something. I want pics next time too! Glad you're feeling better. Being sick is the worst. I hope Kason took good care of you!