
Sunday, March 2, 2008
VIVA LAS VEGAS!
Annie, Jodi (Annie's friend from SLC), Kason and I went to Vegas. It was Jodi's first time, so we had to show her the "real" Vegas. (For Mormons of course). We went shopping at fashion show mall, which would have been a lot more fun if I wasn't a poor college student. But still fun none the less. Then we headed over to Ceasar's Palace, we did a little more shopping, once again which would have been more fun if I wasn't a poor college student. We went to Cheesecake Facotry for dinner, which happens to be the best resturant in Las Vegas! We stopped to see the fountians at the Bellagio, we saw the "Time to Say Goodbye", which is the first one I ever saw. It was awesome, due to wind we only got to see one, the cancelled the rest for the night. From the cab ride to goofing off in front of the fountains, it was a lot of FUN! I love Vegas, I think that it is such a fun city. My sisters need to get down here so we can all go together!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Fun times!!! I think I need to experience Vegas with you. What do you think about hanging out with me and my preschool in Vegas?
Jealous! Why haven't you called me to go with you to Vegas yet? What, you don't think a big, slow, pregnant lady knows how to have a good time in Sin City?
Looks like you the "poor college student" situation didn't stop you from making some desparately needed purchases.
When are you coming home?!
Hola!!! It looks like Vegas was a blast. I think that is so fun you are doing all kinds of stuff away at school. I am excited for my trip down in a few weeks. Do you have some fun things planned?
Booo! I want a new post!
I finally have a blog! YAY me
we still need to go to vegas
Post a Comment