Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Plam Springs

For part of my spring break I went to Palm Springs with Kason and his family. We went to to see that Pacific Life Open. It was so much fun. The weather was nice, the company was great, and the tennis was AWESOME!!! I got to see so many of my favorite players play, and watch in the luxury of a suite! I didn't take a lot of picture, but here are the few that I did take.
This was Rodger Federer playing, he was who I was most excited to see play. It was so much fun to watch him play.


This my new car I got in Palm Springs, a Rolls Royce Phantom! You should all be really jealous! Ok it's not really mine, but I thought it was pretty cool to see one in real life. (besides, I would take g-money over a rolls any day!)

Kason and I decided to order room service one night. We wanted to be adventrous so we order Buffalo Mozerella. It was probably the sickest thing I've ever tasted! I had one bite and thought I was going to throw up! Just a piece of advice, never order it!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun trip! That plate of so called food really does look disgusting! I am jealous you were in warm weather!

hbentley said...

You lead a very charmed life!!! It looked like you have had a lot of fun down on your adventures. I think the biggest and best is yet to come in about 2 weeks. I hope you are on the edge of your seat.
Wait for it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. I love your comment about the Rolls - "This at what I got for Spring Break". LOL! You never disappoint. Now get up here and see Annie!!!