Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Palm Springs!


Tomorrow after work I'm going to Palm Springs with Kason and his family, to see the Pacific Life Open. It's a big tennis tournment, all the big names in tennis will be there. We are leaving tomorrow night and we are coming home Monday morning. It will be a nice little break from my "always exciting" real life! When I get back I will post some pictures. Also, I'm coming home next weekend, I'm excited to see everyone. I'm coming up Friday after work and I'm staying until Sunday night. So everyone be excited! This is going to be big!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds fun. I can't wait to see pictures! I am excited you will be up for Easter. It is always fun to have family around!!!

Jill Clark said...

I like your new blog template, it is so cute. I hope you have fun on your trip!

Jacob said...

Palm Springs, eh? Sounds overrated! I am kidding. You should have a good time. I am sure it beats the cold weather - I am ready for winter to be over! I will see you Easter weekend.

hbentley said...

I hope you have an amazing trip this weekend. It sounds like it iwll be lots of fun. Most importantly WARMER. It will be fun to see you next week. I better start planning some fun activites.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I discovered your blog! You're a doll. Those pictures of you and your friends in Vegas are adorably hilarious. I'll have to tell Liz about your blog so she can check it out, too. Let us all know how the Tennis Tournament went--I'm jealous you get to go!

Anonymous said...

Don't make out too much while you're gone.