
For anyone who knows
ANYTHING about the
Jensen's should know that we take our
Utah Football very serious. Saturday nights game was no exception!
Utah faced the Louisville Cardinals. Utah redeemed themselves after last weeks embarrassment, and we had fun watching it!

Lulu may or may not have shown up for a cheer or two! I have to keep the racial slurs to a minimum in public!


The game was an absolute riot, and it made it so much more fun that
Utah WON!!!
GO UTES!!!On a side note, we were walking back to our car after the game and we came across a man who had had a heart attack. We watched the paramedics try to revive him but they had no luck. He was just laying on the side walk dead... it was a mildly traumatic experience. I'll probably have nightmares about it, and could possibly need therapy.
3 comments:
Everyone has to go sometime---that seems like a nice way to go--easy and after seeing a winning game. Just remember the fun time you had with your favorite people.
First, I have to say...gotta love Maga and her outlook on life. You are my favorite. I agree with the feelings of Utah football and the emotions that get into us Jensens. I am glad you were able to go with Jill and Jen. Sorry you had to see a dead guy.
Maga cracks me up. Love your hat and love the pics. Sounds like a grand time.
Post a Comment