A side from the fact that I look like a gross man, I love this!
Aren't you the best aunt ever!!! Ps- it was good to see you the other day!!
Ah, I love this post. And I love Jills comment, which I never would have thought by the way. You guys are way nice to watch my kids.
You guys officially get the award for best aunts ever!
Why don't I see your cute faces at my house more often--or should I say ever???? You are the best and cutest aunts in the world!
I'd rather spend Sunday cuddled up with cute little ones rather than wrestle with them in Church.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A side from the fact that I look like a gross man, I love this!
Aren't you the best aunt ever!!! Ps- it was good to see you the other day!!
Ah, I love this post. And I love Jills comment, which I never would have thought by the way. You guys are way nice to watch my kids.
You guys officially get the award for best aunts ever!
Why don't I see your cute faces at my house more often--or should I say ever???? You are the best and cutest aunts in the world!
I'd rather spend Sunday cuddled up with cute little ones rather than wrestle with them in Church.
Post a Comment