Can you hear us over at the Neider house doing the Happy Dance for you? It's awesome. You should come see for yourself. We are so happy for you! Nothing like getting the sememster over - then having a day off to celebrate!!!
Two great things in life--finals over and having a baby. Glad you're enjoying one right now--it will be fun to see you celebrating during the holidays!!!
7 comments:
YAY I'm So proud of you!!! =)
Hip Hip Hooray!!! That is such a good feeling!!!
Can you hear us over at the Neider house doing the Happy Dance for you? It's awesome. You should come see for yourself. We are so happy for you! Nothing like getting the sememster over - then having a day off to celebrate!!!
YEAH!!!! Way to go and CONGRATULATIONS! Love having a semester over!
Found the headbands at Smiths--thanks a million!
I love these pictures, how funny! It totally depicts how it feels to finish a semester. Well done!
Two great things in life--finals over and having a baby. Glad you're enjoying one right now--it will be fun to see you celebrating during the holidays!!!
I love the pic looking up your nose! Nice!
Congrats on finishing. I love the feeling of walking out of the final exam, or handing in the final paper. AWESOME!
Post a Comment