Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

where have I been? and what have I been doing?
spending time with this lover. wearing red lips and loving it.
spending LOTS of time with her and going on adventures of all sorts.
concerts in the park with my mom & {best} friend.
getting to spend some time with my brother. {also missing him}
last but not least making {new} friends.
=
My fellow bloggers! I'm so sorry for the absence of me... I promise good things are on their way with my blog. It's honestly been month, so much has happened, but at the same time I feel like nothing has changed, funny how life works. One thing I've learned during my hiatus, expect the unexpected. There's no sense in planning life, because life has it's own plan, and that plan always has a way of working it's self out.
loves,
b.j.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am a little disappointed that I am not mentioned at all...

I'm glad your back!!!!

Unknown said...

About time! Your blog is the only blog I enjoy reading. But looks like you have been have lots of fun! love you lots!

hbentley said...

Oh, how I have missed your blog. I love your comic relief in life and I am in need of it.

aubry. said...

"... and then aubry entered my life..."

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU'RE BAAAAAAAK--but BIGGER, please--my eyes are getting worse.