Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anything for my sisters....

......even if that includes waking up at:
11:44
12:50
1:30
2:47
3:35
4:55
Finally up at 6:45
Only to find out Jackson had an ear infection.... Dumb aunt Brooke didn't think to give him medicine.
A few tears later, Tylenol, amoxicillin, and a much needed nap later everyone is doing much better.



Like I said.... Anything for my sisters!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Bless your heart! Since I'm totally living the no-sleep life with the newborn, I totally feel your pain. Except it's my child, so not quite as noble as you! You are such a great aunt!

Annie said...

P.s. How many times can I say totally in one sentence? Oops. See? Sleep deprived. ;)

Amy said...

You are a saint. Love that you are always willing to watch kids. But don't worry, I am sure all of your sisters will repay you when you birth your own children!

hbentley said...

Crying Mom!!! Thank you so much for taking care of him. I hate being half around the world unable to give him loves.

Anonymous said...

We should celebrate you on Mother's Day since you are always on the spot for your sisters! Glad you can get away for a little trip--but don't be gone long EVERYONE needs you!!!!

Jamie said...

Saint.