Saturday, April 23, 2011

tangled

*i'm just warning you, this blog post is dedicated to the inner child in me.



tangled, by raise of hand who has seen it?
if you didn't raise your hand you should be ashamed of yourself.
tangled in one word:
magic.
it's no surprise that disney knows.how.to.do.
that walt!
there is nothing i love more than disney.
anything disney really.
disneyland? where dreams and magic are just are real as you and i!
i'm sorry, i digress.
tangled.
3 weeks ago i'd never seen it, literally, i've probably watched it 15 times since.
i'm not joking.
{4 times alone on tuesday}
i have little nieces who just can't seem to get enough.
the funny thing is, i'm not even sick of it.
seriously, i'm listening to the soundtrack as i type this blog post.
you haven't seen it....
WATCH IT!
you won't regret it.
it's just so great.

don't even get me going on this part of the movie....
i want to live in a world of magic, music, romance, and everything else disney.
ahhhhhhhh....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! I bought it before I even watched because of what I heard about it. I watched on Tuesday again by myself! Haha and I sing to the sound track all the time. I love it! It is my new favorite!

Anonymous said...

i had heard so many good things about the movie, so i rented it from Redbox last week. i watched it once that night and once in the morning before returning it and going to work. I then bought the soundtrack and listened to that for the next two days. awesome.

Amy said...

You are going to be in heaven at Oakley's party then. I should have made you your very own lantern....

And just for the record I love this show too.

Anonymous said...

Would old folks like TANGLED? Did you get your room straight or did you see the movie too many times?

Jamie said...

I think you should come watch it with Miss Annie again. She would love to fix your hand with her hair. She's very good at that.

And why do I feel like I haven't seen you for forever?