I love it!
Nooo. You'll regret it! Your hair is pretty right now.
I think it is really cute!!
I think it's really cute, but your hair is so long and pretty. Are you hating your hair right now? If so, go for it...if you're on the fence, wait awhile. Just sayin'...
absolutely! i want to chop mine, but don't have the guts, you would be my hero!
I LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!
Nooo. You'll regret it! Your hair is pretty right now.
I think it is really cute!!
I think it's really cute, but your hair is so long and pretty. Are you hating your hair right now? If so, go for it...if you're on the fence, wait awhile. Just sayin'...
absolutely! i want to chop mine, but don't have the guts, you would be my hero!
I LIKE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE!!!
Post a Comment