- play fair. everyone get their turn.
- friends come and go....but family stays the same.
- your sisters are the only people you can fight like crazy with, and still love them more than words can ever say at the end of the day.
- sisters are god's way of telling me he loves me.
- the louder, and crazier the better.
- it pays to be at the tail end.
- as siblings get married i just get more awesome siblings.
- i would do anything, ANYTHING, in the world for anyone in my family. {and i know that's reciprocated.}
- their joy is my joy. their hurt is my hurt.
- i will defend anyone of my siblings to the bitter end. {even if i knew they were in the wrong.}
- their kids become my kids.
- survival of the fittest.
- there is always someone to do something with.
- there is never a shortage of opinions.
- i can no longer go shopping without my "committee".
- nothing is more fun then packing all 6 of us into the handicap dressing room and ross. {all while trying on clothes and trying not to touch the floor.}
- i have 24 of the best cheerleaders!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
things i learned from being in a big family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i should do a post about what it's like to have no sisters.... and no sister love.... because i don't get it. i have bestie love.
All reasons that I want to have a big family!
Cute post Brooke. Love it.
And don't you love when all of you are in one dressing room and I have my own all to myself. ;)
Things I learned from being an only child.....Christmas is awesome.
I love this post. And I love you. And I love (and am really jealous) that you got to have one-on-one time with Mom. That's the best.
I hope you're happy.
And yes, dressing rooms with everyone are the best.
Post a Comment