Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Annie!

Today was Annie's birthday. Growing up I always had a Mom who made birthdays very special days. So I guess big birthday celebrations are just in me. My morning started by 7:15, so I could get up before Annie to decorate the kitchen, family room, and bathroom. Annie and Courtney came and got me from work and we went to 25 and Main for lunch, as always, YUMMY! :) For the past couple of days Courtney and I had been working on a surprise party of sorts. It worked out for the most part. About 15 of our friends came over and we got to celebrate Annie's special day. We had pizza and some yummy Spongebob Squar Pants cake. It was so much fun to spend time with our friends and celebrate Annie. I'm so grateful to have her around! Here are my top 10 reasons I love Annie so much:
10. She is the BEST person to eat with.
9. She marches to the beat of her own drum.
8. She totally confident, and doesn't care what others think.
7. She has her head on straight, and knows what's important.
6. She's an AWESOME example.
5. She gets me to stay for all three hours of church.
4. She's always there when I need someone most.
3. The girl is non-stop laughs.
2. She's my best friend down here.
1. She's Annie freaking Salmon! Need I say more?!

So here's to you Miss Salmon! Happy Birthday!!!
Me and the girlies after lunch.
Our decorated kitchen.
Annie's Spongebob Cake.
Make a wish!
Chocolate fight, thank you Tyler.
Me and the birthday girl herself! Annie decided it was a good idea to shove cake in my face, apparently it didn't process that I would get her back! ;)
*
**
*
Happy Birthday Annie! I hope you had a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Annie! I am so glad you have her down there with ya! And I am glad you had such a fun day!

Thanks for the pics from St. George. They are so cute!

Unknown said...

Brookie! Thank You for the blog! You are just to sweet to me! and Thank you for the best Birthday EVER!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you've set the bar awfully high now. I'll be expecting the same royal treatment come July.

Looks like so much fun! How cute are you?! I'm glad you have such a good friend down there. I love Annie too. Hug her for me and tell her thanks for being such a good friend to you.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I should have been there for the chocolate fight!!