Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My new purchase...

I bought a car today! I'm so so so excited! I was able to qualify all on my own! This car is 100% mine, oh and a little bit DFCU's only because they financed it. Anyways here are the highly anticipated pictures!

Check out the butt on that!


The only thing left to do now is name her. Any suggestions?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for new cars! Seriously! How nice is that?! I love, love it! How fun to have a new car!!!

Three cheers for Brooke's new car!

I think you should name her Alice.

Amy said...

Sweet! I have been waiting for this post all. day. long. I am so excited for you. It is so fun to get new things and when that new thing is a car...it is that much more exciting.

I think you should name her/him The Silver Bullet. I will be thinking of other names too...

Amy said...

Scratch the her/him thing. I just noticed the car is a she. Maybe we need a little more feminine name....I am still thinking.

Anonymous said...

I'm back to say ... I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED ABOUT YOUR CAR!!!

Mike's suggestions for your car: Rachel or Lucifer.

He would suggest the name Teri, but he already used that on his old Accord. Too bad.

Alex said...

Sweet new whip cute girl!

Jill Clark said...

YAY!!! Who doesn't love a new car? That is super cute and I love it!

A name? I think it will just come to you... Something will happen and a name will just stick, I'm sure!

Amy said...

I am liking the name Sucille (SP?). But I agree with Jill. Get to know your new friend and her name will just come to you!

brooke said...

Annie and I were thinking about it last night, and I think we have an name. Drum roll please............ The S.B. from the S.G. (S.B. as in Silver Bullet, and S.G. as in St. George!) HAHA!!! I like it!

Anonymous said...

Lame.

Amy said...

I like it!!!! Can't wait to see this thing in real life!

Amy said...

Jamie is just mad because you didn't use any of their names. ;)

April Leydsman Mason said...

Grrrrrr....

J n J Foster said...

Nice upgrade Brooke! Where did you get it?

I think you should call it Zoom Zoom cause I'm sure there is plenty of that going on!

Unknown said...

SB!!! Watch out SG!

Jacob said...

I would name her...

SEDUCTRESS!

hbentley said...

I like Jake's name. I am so excited for you. The girl is a beaut. Nothing like buying your own car!!! I am excited and I can't wait to see it.