Does it get any sweeter?!
Isn't that great? It was SUCH a fun game to watch and I am so glad we pulled it off!
Ya, I am glad "we" pulled it off too. They couldn't have done it without me.
That was Amy not Trent. Sorry.
AMEN!! Watching last nights game was unreal. 13-0!! We should be #1 in the country. What an amazing season. As a utes fan there is nothing better.
Who am I? Sir, a Utah Man am I!A Utah Man, Sir, will be 'til I die, Ki Yi!!AWESOME, AWESOME, victory!I loved every minute of it! My adrenaline is still running high from the win. Go UTES!!! #1
Such a great game! Wow. I was just in shock the whole game.
Hey Girl! I found your blog on Jessica's blog and just wanted to say hey! I hope your doing good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Isn't that great? It was SUCH a fun game to watch and I am so glad we pulled it off!
Ya, I am glad "we" pulled it off too. They couldn't have done it without me.
That was Amy not Trent. Sorry.
AMEN!! Watching last nights game was unreal. 13-0!! We should be #1 in the country. What an amazing season. As a utes fan there is nothing better.
Who am I? Sir, a Utah Man am I!
A Utah Man, Sir, will be 'til I die, Ki Yi!!
AWESOME, AWESOME, victory!
I loved every minute of it! My adrenaline is still running high from the win.
Go UTES!!! #1
Such a great game! Wow. I was just in shock the whole game.
Hey Girl! I found your blog on Jessica's blog and just wanted to say hey! I hope your doing good!
Post a Comment