This is a story about my best friend Brooke. She met a boy and fell in love.... Her wedding day was something out of a beautiful fairy tale! Here's how this day went....

We went to the temple to babysit Brooke and Cody's nieces and nephews and to see the happy couple.

There was some time to be killed, this is how it was done.

My BEST friends! I've been so blessed with the wonderful friends that I've had since 8th grade!

The blushing bride and my best friend!

Lunch at the Happy Sumo. YUMMY!

Nedra Sproul! Our assistant Vice Principal in middle school! LOVE her!

YES I caught the bouquet! You know what that means!?

The gang....

Mr and Mrs. Barker!
And they lived happily ever after!
The End.
5 comments:
Looks like it was a great day! And congrats on catching the bouquet!!! Can't wait for your wedding!
I am with Amy!! Your wedding will be great. It looks like it was a fun day for you and your friends. What a blessing to have such good friends.
Looks like so much fun! You look beautiful by the way!
I love the way that you wrote this post, so cute!
I'm glad you had fun, and how fun that you caught the bouquet!!! YAY for Brooke!!!
Brooke looks beautiful, but let's be honest, you're a knock out! Love you and love that you caught the bouqet. Can I already hear wedding bells?
Post a Comment