Saturday, August 29, 2009

In full Swing!

Hello, my name is Brooke... You probably don't remember me, and will probably soon forget me.
My life is officially in full swing.... I'm now working 40 hours (+) a week, and I've taken on 10 credit hours of school. Doesn't sound like much right?! Well that's a math, writing, and a health class! YIKES!! So I'm going to apologize now for my lack of blogging, after work I barely have enough for homework. So sorry my friends.... summer has come to an end, and that means real (busy) life begins. :(

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, you are so cute! I love that picture of you! I can't really see your shoes, but they look like they just might be fabulous!

I'm sorry that you're not going to be blogging so much. Makes me sad. I'm going to miss you. However, I am SO proud of all your hard work and that you're getting your way through school.


I love you tons!

hbentley said...

Love that picture of you. Very Cute!!!How could anyone forget about you. I am so impressed will all you are doing. It is hard working alot and going to school. My house is always open for lunch. I will miss your blog posts, but will look forward to the ones that I read.

Shannon said...

How could anyone forget you?! Or love you to pieces?! It's not possible. Here's hoping for an amazing semester - better than the first week at least. Love ya!

April Leydsman Mason said...

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Whoa. I'm tired just reading about your life!! I'm proud of you for working so hard! You'll never regret it!

Anonymous said...

Keep dancing in the rain--cute, cute picture--keep blogging if only one picture!!!

Unknown said...

I now need to find a new blogger to stock. But it doesn't mean I love you any less! I hope everything is going fantastic for you up North. I miss everyday! Love You!

Your most favorite Roomie EVER!

Yours truly Annie

Amy said...

Cute pic Brooke. Good work on working AND going to school. Very impressive. Are we hanging out Saturday morning?

Lenice said...

Way to go Brooke. You are such an amazing woman.

Nana and Grandpa Kent said...

you can't stop blogging now...i've just got the hang of stocking everyone!