Sunday, August 9, 2009

My idea of a perfect day!

I have been looking forward to today for weeks now. I knew that if I could make it to today, that I've made it! Yesterday school finished, I had my first day off from work in about a month, and I didn't have ANY obligations. Honestly today was perfect, I didn't do anything I didn't choose to do.... here's how my day played out....

9:30 Waking up all on my own... No Alarm required! (First time in about three months)
10:10 Spa time! I got my brows done then my Mom and I got a pedicure. HEAVEN! The finished product! L-O-V-E the blue!
11:30 Shopping at World Market. I found this little gem, it's called the tree of life. I'm so excited about it. While at World Market it we ran into Bill and Andrea fun to see them and get caught up. Ann like my tree of life so much she purchased one herself, hope you love it just as much! :)
12:30 Even more one on one time with my mom at one of my favorite eatery's! Phillie Cheese Steak, SOOOOO freaking good! (Fabulous recommendation Ann!) I loved having time to just sit and talk with my mom, it was much needed and long over due.

3:00 head home, facebook, blog, some quality TV, and best of all a little nap.

5:00 Jensen Hoard here I come! I got to spend my night with these 5 little darlings. They are honestly just the cuttest things, I love them so much. Pizza, free ice cream, Monster House followed up by Fast and Furious. The Jensens sure know how to have a good time.

12:00 Laying in bed blogging..

Honestly today was just wonderful! It was so nice to have a day filled with stuff I only wanted to do. I guess it's good I don't have more of them because I appreciate them even more when they do come around. :)

8 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE your Tree of Life. I really do. Where is the World Market? I am glad your perfect day included us. It is always a pleasure to hang out with you. AND it was so awesome to have a volunteer babysitter. Trent and I really had a great time and the kids just love their Brookie!

Amy said...

And I love that picture of my kids. What a Hoard!

Jill Clark said...

Days like that are the best! I am so glad after being how busy you were you had a wonderful day! You were so nice to watch the Hoard on your day off as well. They are a cute bunch!

Anonymous said...

You deserved every second of your self-indulging day! So happy for you! Love the blue toe nails, jealous of the pedi, and LOVE your Tree of Life. You're right. I love it! Fab-u-lous!

Now get your arse over to my house. I hate that you hate me now.

hbentley said...

I love the Hoard picture. Nothing funnier than seeing that group out on the town. Glad you had a little "me" day. Although, we did miss you guys at Ikea.

Andrea said...

I DO love my tree of life!!! We're twins! Thanks for letting me get one too.

Glad you loved the philly sandwich! It's one of my very favs! So fun to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still singing in the rain and enjoying life--keep it up and let me in on it though the blogs!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Such a cute picture of the Jensen 5 and such a wonderful sister to give Trent and Amy a night out!!!