I am speechless!!! At first I thought Candice was painting Jake's nails and I was going to have to raise some concerns. Thanks for watching the kiddos while we were at the temple. You are a dream.
Love the video. I thought the same thing as Heidi at first. Love the comment Jill makes about stickiness and being Trent Jr. I guess she learned from Hilter himself...
Cute new background! Also - thanks for your sweet comment. I came home from that shower worried that I may have been a little much with my BYU/anti-Ute comments that night. So, I'm glad we're still friends. I think you're pretty darn cute yourself. And, I love how you always help out with your nieces and nephews. So sweet.
p.s. I'm intrigued by the MAC make-up you and Jamie are raving about. Any great new product I need to try??
6 comments:
I am speechless!!! At first I thought Candice was painting Jake's nails and I was going to have to raise some concerns. Thanks for watching the kiddos while we were at the temple. You are a dream.
Love the video. I thought the same thing as Heidi at first. Love the comment Jill makes about stickiness and being Trent Jr. I guess she learned from Hilter himself...
Amy, I can't believe you even picked up what we were talking about. So funny, I guess I learned well;).
I still love this video! So funny!
Who doesn't love a good knuckle waxing! His hands will look awesome on his wedding day for the cheesey pic of the hands with the wedding rings!
I totally thought he was getting his nails painted as well. Funny. I love his scream.
This makes my heart happy as well.
Cute new background! Also - thanks for your sweet comment. I came home from that shower worried that I may have been a little much with my BYU/anti-Ute comments that night. So, I'm glad we're still friends. I think you're pretty darn cute yourself. And, I love how you always help out with your nieces and nephews. So sweet.
p.s. I'm intrigued by the MAC make-up you and Jamie are raving about. Any great new product I need to try??
Post a Comment