Have you ever had one of those days that you just want to end!? Everything and anything that can go wrong seem to go wrong? When your just bugged beyond understanding? AHHH!!!! It's one of THOSE weeks!
Oh Brooke. Should we go get a FHZookie Thursday night? It is right next to Roberts??? We can pick up some cute paper for cards and then gorge ourselves on the most delicious dessert ever made.
Oh no! What is wrong? I don't like when you're not happy. I just want life to be rosy and cheery and happy all the time. At least you get to see me on Sat!!! That's a highlight. And tomorrow is already Thurs. which means you're only two days away from the weekend. Woohoo! And you live with Jill. That's got to be be pretty fun. Are you feeling better yet? Oh yeah, and you've got some fantastic hair.
Well join the club sister! Maybe people are going to re-think Saturday and being at our house with all of our negative karma. At least we get to be with each other!
Here is my suggestion....sleep through it! :) Thats what helped me today! (Also had one of those days slash weeks!) Went to work, came home, slept, didn't answer any calls, texts nothin! SOOOO great!!
I've had a week like this as well! I'm sorry things are rough. Let's go to dinner soon and listen to each other whine all night! Haha I really would love to get together soon! Please call me sometime! Love you girly.
Now that you have had a bad day--you should have several good days! Just remember to "dance in the rain" and that you are a wonderful person and that we love you very very much!!!!
7 comments:
Oh Brooke. Should we go get a FHZookie Thursday night? It is right next to Roberts??? We can pick up some cute paper for cards and then gorge ourselves on the most delicious dessert ever made.
Oh no! What is wrong? I don't like when you're not happy. I just want life to be rosy and cheery and happy all the time. At least you get to see me on Sat!!! That's a highlight. And tomorrow is already Thurs. which means you're only two days away from the weekend. Woohoo! And you live with Jill. That's got to be be pretty fun. Are you feeling better yet? Oh yeah, and you've got some fantastic hair.
Well join the club sister! Maybe people are going to re-think Saturday and being at our house with all of our negative karma. At least we get to be with each other!
Here is my suggestion....sleep through it! :) Thats what helped me today! (Also had one of those days slash weeks!) Went to work, came home, slept, didn't answer any calls, texts nothin! SOOOO great!!
SO sorry--it will end though (even if you think it won't!)
I've had a week like this as well! I'm sorry things are rough. Let's go to dinner soon and listen to each other whine all night! Haha I really would love to get together soon! Please call me sometime! Love you girly.
Now that you have had a bad day--you should have several good days!
Just remember to "dance in the rain" and that you are a wonderful person and that we love you very very much!!!!
Post a Comment