I had an eventful Halloween this year. First off was dressing up for work, everyone showed up dressed up which made for a fun day. Not only did my co-workers dress up, but I had three little darlings show up dressed up as well. Let me tell you, they are pretty freakin cute! I dressed up as Peter Pan, and I did win the costume contest for my branch. Thank you Peter!
Next was Halloween with the Jensen's. Teri spent the day cooking for us, which was very much appreciated. Homemade cream of chicken soup with homemade bread sticks were on the menu. After a delicious dinner we headed out trick or treating with the kiddos. Naturally they didn't last long, but it was so fun to watch them. After trick or treating we watched the end of a nerve racking Utah Football game. Then it was off to Jamie and Mike's house. Now listen hear, usually Mike and Jamie are party animals... not last night. After twenty minutes of watching a psycho show I decided to head.... I still love you both! :)
10 comments:
The Jensens always have so much fun!
So offended that we've lost our party animal status. I told you, you showed up about 25 minutes too late. By the time you got here, all our "fun" was done.
Loved that you stayed and chatted for so long. And you're officially the best Peter Pan - ever! (except for your pansy dagger). You need to work on that one.
Thanks for taking my kids trick or treating. You are the best Aunt and Peter Pan out there. Sorry I missed out on seeing you at work. That could have been fun.
Love the pic with the boys and skeletons. You may have to email me that one!
Let me know when you want to hang out. I need a little Brooke time!
Sorry, I got a little trigger happy and pushed the button a few times. I was just SO excited to post my comment!
I loved that you came trick-or-treating with the old married folk. It was lot of fun. I have to say that your costume was the best. It came together so nicely.
Great costume Brooke!
*Oh, and I don't have an updated email address for you to invite you to my blog. Do you want to email me a new one at un.sacco.di.bene@gmail.com? Thanks!
You are such a sexy peter pan! I love it! I'm glad you had a good Halloween. I missed you this year! Love yous!
Brooke- you seriously are adorable!!! I love the costume!! AND- "come to the red side"?? I've always been!! Go UTES!! :)
XOXO
Post a Comment