Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why I love my job!


If you know anything about me, you know that I L-O-V-E my job! There are many reason I love my job, but mostly it's because it comes with it's own entertainment, and I don't think I ever stop laughing! Let's discuss these pictures. The one of the left is Mike and Chris watching the shred man take our documents and shred them... riveting right?! The one on the right is Chris hiding from a member he didn't want to help... I look forward to going to work almost every day, and I LOVE my co-workers. I for sure lucked out with my job, I guess I should thank DFCU for shafting me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that is my husband!!!!

hbentley said...

I am so glad that you love your job. There is nothing better than having some entertainment durning the working day. I am sure throwing you into the mix you are all laughing. I think you can thank DFCU. You are going to be running that place before you know it.

Annie said...

that is awesome!

Unknown said...

Haha this is way funny! I am glad you are enjoying work!

Amy said...

Its about time you updated!!! I am glad you like your job. It makes getting up a little easier!

Anonymous said...

Glad you love your job---WE LOVE YOU AND ARE GREATFUL FOR YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, of course you work at a place like that. So glad you love your job - makes life so much better when you actually like your second home.

April Leydsman Mason said...

HILARIOUS. I love that he is all curled up under the desk hiding from a physco member. What a sweet hookup you got. THANK YOU DFCU