Since Monday I've been fighting being sick, today it hit full force, to make matters worse today is my day off. Who wouldn't want to spend a day off sick in bed?! Being sick and home alone is zero fun, which brings me to the point of this blog post. Growing up I had the mother of all mother's. When we were sick she would drop everything to take care of us. Today I'm missing that. It's amazing how feel good foods magical appeared, laundry got it's self done, and the clean up cleaned it's self. Okay, I realize that was all my mother's doing. I'm thankful for all the endless hours she spent taking care of sick kids, and being a perfect mom!
Thanks Mom!
2 comments:
I can't read your small writing, but I'm glad you appreciate your Mom!!!
Moms are the best aren't they? I hope you are starting to feel better.
Post a Comment