1. Whippy Cake, I purchased this gem and I L-O-V-E it! Whippy Cake has some of the most adorable things I've yet to lay my eyes on. If you need some fabulous accessories I suggest you check it out..... honestly I love it, and the owner is an absolute doll and joy to work with!
2. My new purse... I found it a Ross, the inside zipper was missing the pull thing, so they gave me 20% off, after leaving I found the pull thing in the bag so I was able to fix it! Best purchase ever! I love it, and love compliments I get while using it.... Ross wins yet again!
3. My vintage dress.... I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and wanted to find the perfect dress for the captains dinner. I found this vintage jewel at a thrift store and couldn't love it more! I can't wait to wear it on my cruise!
4. The Morning Zoo... I don't know how I would handle my commute without these guys! They are absolutely hilarious, and I love listening to them.
5. Diet Coke... No surprise here. I just love the pick me up Diet Coke provides. I've been hooked on fountain DC for the last little while but recently converted to the bottle, it was like I fell in love all over again! I'll be the first to admit it... I'm absolutely addicted! DC is like that dependable friend that is there no matter what, at the end of a bad day a DC is waiting for me telling me, "Hey Brooke, you know what it's going to be ok, wanna know why? Becuase I'm here for your enjoyment, come hither, take a load off and slowly drink me down."6. My ruffled white shirt... I have been SEARCHING high and low for a white ruffled shirt. I'd yet to find one that really spoke to me. While in Vegas I found it! When we first united I'm almost positive angles started singing, in fact I know they did. Then I tired it on, and then I knew, I knew that there was a reason this shirt and I found one another! I love, love, love it! I want to sleep in it I love it so much. Every time I put it on I feel like one sexy woman, and I fall in love all over again... it was a gift! (that I did have to pay for, but a gift none the less!)
I realize that so much of my happiness comes from wordily materialistic things... is that so bad?!

17 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am commenting on my vacation because I am full-on laughing so hard at your post. Seriously, you KILL me. I even made Mike come back into the room so I could read to him about what your DC says to you. I'm going to quoting that line for the next 50 years. "Come hither and drink me down". So funny. This is why I love you so much.
And you're right. That shirt? A-mazing! And I've yet to even see it ON you. It was worth every penny - even thought it was a gift you had to pay for yourself. Your bag, your headband - all, adorable.
You're a freaking babe. Love you!
I second what Jamie said. You are so cute and I love all the new stuff you have. I am WAY jealous of the DC, my going without is painful, maybe I should head it's inticing counsil to come hither and drink!
nice blogi
i like your blog
www.piyooh.com
Keep blogging even if you have nothing to say---tell us about your cruise--when and where?
I have to bask in the fact that I was there when you found your purse. It truly was a shining moment in a very rainy day for both of us! (both figuratively and literally!)
I miss you and your beauty!
I'm in LOVE with the vintage dress. That color is to die for!
Cute headband too *wink
Brooke, you are awesome. Keep posting about nothing, because it is hilarious. And I think it is okay for materialistic things to make you happy. :)
It's a good thing that you can take pleasure from the little things. So many people miss that.
I like the blah blah blogs!
love the vintage dress!
I'd never heard of whippy cake before, and I checked them out after reading your blog. Some of their stuff is so pretty. Also, I love your vintage dress... way cool!
http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment