Hello everyone, my name is Brooke Jensen... Please forgive the lack of blogging. I don't have a good excuse other then quite frankly I haven't really felt the blogging urge, the blogging fire in my belly is gone. There isn't much to report on school is just finishing up {for about a week and a half}. I get to retake math 1010, the joys of school. Work is somethin' else! It's not that I like it any more or less then I did at Draper, it's just a whole different ball game... denying loans never gets easier. I got my hair cut yesterday, I didn't take anything off the length but I lost a LOT of hair! {pictures to come} I will also at some point get a blog post of Mexico done... there is just so much to blog about and so little time! Yep, I became "that girl".
Life is honestly as crazy as every. It's constantly changing, as soon as I feel like I get my feet on the ground something else is changing. I guess that's par for the course. Jill is getting married in a few weeks which means another move for me... I could be more excited about living with Trent and Amy, but I'm ready for a little stability in my life. No new job, no moving, no more marriages... just normal boring life!
I really am so grateful for all the good things I have going in my life. I'm always over whelmed at the end of the day when I think of all my blessings! I know there is someone who is perfectly aware of me what is going on in my crazy life!
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"
Bring on the rain!.... I'M DANCING....{& loving it!}
I have lots of pictures {&} blogging to come!
3 comments:
FINALLY!! I have hate the brooke blogging drought! I'm excited for your Mexico post and excited to start mine! It will be like reliving it all over again! Kinda like we did tonight.I love yoU!!
What do you mean 'you could be more excited' to live with us? I am hoping you meant to say couldn't!
And get a post up with pics pronto!!!
Um, really.....??? This is all we get?? I want details about Mexico and Cali!!! (eventhough I did get a preview in SG--soooooo fun to see you btw!) Chop, chop--I want pics!
Post a Comment