Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Fling...















I had so much fun, I couldn't even begin to explain pictures or narrow them down any further! Please refer all questions to me!

7 comments:

Amy said...

So jealous of your trip right now-and your tan! Love all the pics. Looks like a blast!

And I am glad you didn't get kidnapped by some Mexicans.

Unknown said...

Awe Brookie! I am glad to see you blogging again I have missed your post + updates. I am still way jealous about your vacation you all took. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love you lots. Let me know when you are done with school and finals so I can come see you!

Jacob said...

Question for Brooke:

Did someone tell you your face was falling off?

Andrea said...

Love these pics!! Looks so fun! I'm with Jake and his question!!! ;) I felt so bad about your poor chest when I saw it!!! These pics make me want aviator sunglasses!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you started bloggin again. I was about to renounce you as my sister. And yes, your face is falling off. Ha! So funny.

Love all the pics! And LOVEd seeing you last night. You're a doll face.

Agnieszka said...

wow! amazing :D lov that!

aubry. said...

wah! pure jealousy...
warm sun
mexico
san diego - my home!

like, really really jealous.
hmmph.