I just got back from the B-E-S-T weekend ever! A vacation was much needed and to make something wonderful even better, I got to go with these girls. Honestly I feel so blessed to call them my friends, I know they are the reason I'm the person I am today. I don't know how people make it through this life without friends like these girls.....
10 comments:
I'm Glad you had fun! But I'm glad your back =)
I am a little bummed that I didn't run into down there! I am glad you had the best weekend and I am glad you have the best friends!!
SO true Brooke so true, I can hardly wait for next year. P.S Can I try that?
Kiss on the shoulder!!!
Love you Brookie!!!
So, so fun! I love that you had a getaway weekend. Ahh. We all need those every now and then - or maybe every single weekend if you're me.
And that shirt/cardi combo? Fantastic? White House/Black Market is your store, girl. When are going to come play at my house again? We all miss you.
How fun is that???!!!! You look so darling!
Dear Dancing in the Rain Girl---
Keep bloging; we kneed to know what's going on in your life!!!
its nice to have good friends :)
katy
You guys are so adorable. Bonus point to Meg and Brooke for sporting whippy cake glamour bands :)
Post a Comment