Saturday, February 27, 2010

And now.... The Thought of Me!

1. Haven't done this in a while, bet your excited aren't you!?
2. I'm thinking of trying out "Flirty Girl Fitness". It looks sexy, fun, and have you seen the killer bods on the advertisement?! Not only that you can purchase your very own "fitness pole"! BHAHA!!!!
3. I got an awesome promotion yesterday that I've been working ever so hard to get. I will be leaving Draper, tear, I'm headed to the Research Park branch. My main objective of the transfer is to find a rich doctor seeking a wife.... (Ok just joking, but seriously if you know anyone looking.) In all seriousness I'm so excited about the transfer, I feel like I've worked really hard to get here.
4. Jill is getting married and she and Cameron are kicking me out. (In fact prior to the engagement I told Jill and Cameron once it was official I was moving out, not even 12 hours later they were engaged, bad timing? Maybe) Two options Pioneer Park, or Trent and Amy's. After talking to both Amy and Bozo the hobo I opted for Trent and Amy's. I'm so excited to move in, and even more excited that I'll get to stay in the ward I'm in now. (I'm going to church these days, that's how good it is.)
5. My co-workers are mad at me for leaving, so mad in fact that Chris said.... "I hope you get attacked by a whale and die on your way home." I think that Sea World story is getting to him.
6. Speaking of Sea World, what the heck! What a crappy way to die, being eaten alive by a killer whale! And second of all why would you make a pet out of anything with the work "killer" in it?
7. The Olympics have become my new best friend, I'm heart broken they are almost over.
8. I think I'm ready to do it.... I'm breaking up with Facebook. I find myself comparing myself to others all the time, and if I hear about ONE more person getting engaged I may just punch a baby. OK!?
9. Finding out an ex that you really loved is engaged reminds me of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. You know, where they rip his heart out just just star at it beat. Yep... it's safe to say I now know how that guy feels.
10. Dear Husband, I know why I haven't found you.... I'm entirely too selfish and adore having new things. Look on the bright side, once we get married it should all be out of my system. In the mean time just keep saving!
Love, Your wife.
11. Favorite conversation as a result of the Olympics,
Dad: Watching ice dancing is like watching the Fugitive.
Jill: Really. Why is that?
Dad: You know, the train wreck in it.
hahahahhaha, still makes me laugh.
12. I stopped by my parents house today between commitments today. Do you want to know how I got to spend my Saturday? Cleaning up toilet paper. The little punks that did it better sleep with one eye open!
13. Oh Thursday I'm going to St. George for the weekend with my best friends, it couldn't possibly be coming at a better time. Will everyone do me a favor however, will you pray that I don't run into Kason?! Thanks.
14. Sin City baby! (Friday)
15. While on the travel note, 6 weeks from today I will be aboard a cruise on my way to Cabo! Can't come soon enough.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Your promotion sounds fun! Congratulations!

Call this coincidence, but i am left with not even one single single friend- crazy, irritating. Makes me want to run away- when did you say you'll be on a cruise? Lend me the tickets, will you? Ahh! If only!

Love that your company is sad to see you go- contrary stuff happening would make you want to leave a shark waiting there for them the next day, wouldn't it?

Unknown said...

I think the Flirty Girl Fitness is HOTT! I thinking of purchasing some videos myself! Where did you get transferred too? I have know idea where the Research Park branch is. Soo I have know idea Jill was getting married! That is crazy good for her, tell her congratulations for me! I hope you are doing well i miss you + again I hate that i keep saying that we need to hang out because it NEVER happens so srsly now lets hang out for real this time! LOVE YOU i hope you are doing well! Muah!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I am sorry my husband pulled a killer whale threat on you!!! It just comes to show, at least he has a good imagination. I am sad you are leaving the fb, but I totally get it and I am so excited for VEGAS!!! It will be da baist!!! We should probably figure out when and how now too..... Love you Brooke!!

Bullards said...

Brooke- I promise that this post made me LAUGH. OUT. LOUD. haha You are so hilarious! I know I've said it before- but you really are a freaken fabulous girl! You are going to meet one lucky guy... it's coming-I'm tellin ya! AND I know what you're saying about the FB break up. I think I'm going to take a blogging break. Just break though- maybe not break up, I'm still deciding. It's bugging me, and I think about it way too much :) Anyways, have a fun girls trip! XO

Amy said...

Oh Brooke. You honestly make me laugh and I can't wait to be having more time with you!!! I have missed your thoughts posts and thinkyou should do one every week!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your new promotion! Hooray for a girls' weekend in SG! And hooray for a cruise to Cabo! Geez. Rough life.