I loved seeing you yesterday. And that is honestly the sweetest picture. Love, love you! And let's be real with ourselves, YOU'RE the sass. I'm just trying to keep up with you.
Brooke, I just want to thank you for being so genuinely awesome and kind. I SO appreciated you chatting with me yesterday and even inviting me to your birthday dinner - it meant so much. I wish I could come (truly. I miss your family!!).
Anyway, I just want you know that you made my life happier yesterday.
4 comments:
Such a cute pic, of both of you.
I just love Nanny Mcphee!! You are so good to come over and cuddle the little guy. Thanks for all you do.
I loved seeing you yesterday. And that is honestly the sweetest picture. Love, love you! And let's be real with ourselves, YOU'RE the sass. I'm just trying to keep up with you.
Brooke, I just want to thank you for being so genuinely awesome and kind. I SO appreciated you chatting with me yesterday and even inviting me to your birthday dinner - it meant so much. I wish I could come (truly. I miss your family!!).
Anyway, I just want you know that you made my life happier yesterday.
Have a beautiful day!
Post a Comment