A few months ago Victoria Secret came out with their latest life changing bra, the only difference.... This one really is! I knew I couldn't try it because then I would REALLY want it. Well I finally gave into temptation and decided to try it on. It was love at first wear, at that moment I knew I needed it. Well much to my dismay these amazing things cost an arm and a leg.... $50! YIKES! Sadly I put my new "bosom buddy" (HAHA! That is funny) down and left a very sad Brooke. Lucky for me I work at a credit union, no I didn't decided to steal the money, but open a share titled "Bombshell". Ten dollars from my paycheck gets put into that account almost as soon as I'm paid. After my first paycheck in March I will be marching right down to my neighborhood Victoria Secret and purchasing said bra!

Will I look like that in my bra?! Absolutely NOT! Will I be the happiest girl in America?! Most likely! :)
13 comments:
I just LOVE You!!!!
You will be dynamite in that bra. Call me tomorrow, I may have a way you can get it before March...:)
Good for you! Nothin' better than a GRRRRReat bra!
Absolutely love that you did a blog entry about a bra!! I love it! It does look fabulous!
I hope you will be able to reunite with you bosom buddy soon. I am glad that it will make you happy.
I love that you're working your account around a Victoria Secret bra. I better get a fashion show as soon as you get your bombshell! :)
I love you Brooke, you are so cute :)
I stumbled across your blog and this entry cracked me up. Don't we all have a bra in our life that we feel that way about?!
Someone, yet again, has photoshopped someone elses head on MY body without my permission!
love VS lingerie!
Hi. Just found your blog- this one had me giggling!
I randomly stumbled across your blog today and this made me smile. The second I saw that commercial on t.v. I looked at my brother (who happened to be sitting next to me) and said "I want one." He wasn't nearly as impressed as I was, haha. I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only person crazy enough to want a bra so much that I would spend a hard earned $50 on it. I'm pleased to say that I saved the money and bought one, and let me tell you...It's fabulous. Hope you get yours soon and that you LOVE it :)
Post a Comment