And don't hate about not getting a mention in my blog post. I'm sorry. I was just so focused on blogging about nature that I somehow skipped over you. But I still love you with all my heart and I think you're the best. Would it make it better if I dedicated an entire post to YOU?
5 comments:
What are you doing in that second picture? Love that top picture. You look beautiful as always!
Oh and last night was really fun. And I am so glad your invites turned out so flippin cute!! Luv Ya!
I've missed you and am anxiously awaiting an update!
Boo.....Seriously, I think you can do better. I am always in need of a good laugh and you never disappoint.
"Why are you such a goof ball"
You look BEAUTIFUL in the top pic!!! Wow!
And don't hate about not getting a mention in my blog post. I'm sorry. I was just so focused on blogging about nature that I somehow skipped over you. But I still love you with all my heart and I think you're the best. Would it make it better if I dedicated an entire post to YOU?
I miss you. Get your buns back over here.
Post a Comment