Sunday, July 19, 2009

My life!

So I continue to suck at blogging so when I do blog I've got to make it count! Hence the reason there will be a few events and lots of and lots of pictures!
Let's start at the beginning! I've moved to North Salt Lake, and yes I'm still working in Draper. I'm working on adjusting and it's a little hard then I thought it would be. But I'm liking it more and more as time passes.
Thursday night was Bowling at Fat Cat's with my friends. It was so fun and the best part, it was only $7 for shoes and as many games as you can bowl! Can you say bargain!?
Friday night was George Strait. Yes, I was the 3rd wheel with these two, but boy was it fun. George sure puts on a good show!!!!
*
Saturday day brought Brooke's bridal shower. It came together perfectly and it was so much fun to see and spend time with some old friends. It was the first time in months that the whole group has been together. We made sure Brooke got all of the necessities.......
Handcuffs....
Monopoly
Whip Cream....
and some sassy Lingerie!
Meagan's pink lemonade cake! So YUMMY!
After the shower we hit the pool! Was anyone out side yesterday? It was so hot, so swimming was just what was needed! :)
After a long day in the sun and headed to Cafe Rio for grub, and then off to Draper Days to watch some fireworks!
After a week of being a little bit down this weekend was just what the doctor ordered! I loved having Michelle in town and feel so blessed to have the friends that I do!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I want some of that cake! Remember to get the recipe for me!!! You look beautiful as always in your pictures! Thanks for coming to hang out last night. Please come anytime!!!

April Leydsman Mason said...

That cake looks so dang good. Can you get the recipe? Yummy. And you are so so so popular. I'm jealous. Looks like you have been super busy.

Andrea said...

I'm with Amy--I want some of that cake!!! I love a full day outside in the sun, and then dressing up and going out at night! (by dressing up I mean actually showering and putting on some clothes!)

Anonymous said...

How cute are you? And I hate that I never see you anymore. Brooke withdrawals. Boo.

You're nice to do a shower for Brooke W. Glad to see you got the essentials covered.