Sunday, July 5, 2009

A photo update of my life!

So I'm back from the dead! Where do I even begin!? Not too much has happened in the last couple of weeks, so here a a few highlights that are worth mentioning.
1. One of my best friends is getting married in just over a month. I'm her maid of honor, so I've been working on a shower for her. Thursday night Amy was nice enough to help me with shower invites despite the fact that she was sick. They turned out absolutely DARLING!!! Thanks Amy!
2. I had a fabulous weekend get away to SG. No work, school, or little children for 5 days! Can you say HEAVEN!
3. I've been able to spend so much over due time with Megz, man I've missed this girl. (Photo taken at a very fun beez game.)
4. This guy... he's the primary reason for the blogging hiatus. We went up to my cabin a week ago for a group date.... talk about a good time! Me, Bridge, and Megz (+dates), it's almost just like the old days!
5. 4th of July weekend! I spend my 4th at the cabin and Oakley Rodeo! Talk about fun! Seriously probably the funnest rodeo I've yet to attened!

6. Of course..... FIREWORKS!!! Gotta love July!!!! :)

So I promise I will improve with my blogging! Hope this update satisfy everyone!

5 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Could you be any cuter? I just love you! hanging out this weekend was so fun!

Amy said...

I forgot how cute those cards turned out. Love the colors. And I love your shirt for the rodeo AND your cute white shirt from AE. And I can't really tell what is going on with the coral one but it looks way cute too!! Perfect color for your tan skin! I guess you are just cute all around.

We'll be seeing you tomorrow night! Can't wait to meet you new boy!

Andrea said...

Everything looks so fun! You are darling and dang tan! When are you coming to see us?

Anonymous said...

Your update on bloging was just fine--keep it up!!!

hbentley said...

Thanks for the update. I didn't see anything about playing wii with your nephews and causing damage to his ear!!!! You guys were nice to come and play with them. They are lacking some attention from their mother. I am so glad the Rodeo was fun. Love the picture of you and Jill. Very Cute.