1. As mentioned in prevoius blog, I'm doing a shower next Saturday for my friend Brooke. I'll be honest, I've never done this whole shower thing before. I don't have anything planned as of now. Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, comments, game ideas, food thoughts, anything for a shower?
2. As most of you know, I'm moving in with Jill in her new house. Exciting uh?! I'm going from a queen to a twin :(, which means new bedding.... I want to do something totally different then what I currently have (purple, green, and white). Any thoughts or suggestions?
3. I've been thinking about cutting my hair. I'd do a SHORT a-line. (Justin did suggest a mullet) Thoughts.....
4. Also..... I've been dying to go on vacation. I would be paying for myself, so it couldn't be to fancy. Does anyone have any cheep vacation get away ideas?
That's all. I'm sorry my blog is just lame these days. Work and school takes up 80% of my time, and trust me, I'd bore you to death if blogged about work and school. Although Lulu's twin is my math teacher, so perhaps that could be entertaining.
4 comments:
So, you don't want our mattress? I brought it up to Trent and we still haven't decided what we are doing. Sorry to drag our feet.
I have tons of good food ideas for a shower. Call me and I will tell you all of them.
Anyway you cut your hair will be cute on you, even the mullet!
Cali is always a cheaper vacation, you could drive there if you wanted...
That Amy, always so full of great ideas!
Funny that you want to cut your hair because I was just thinking Monday night how cute your hair is and how I wish mine was longer like yours. But I completely understand the need to change it up again, and I agree with Amy - you'd look great even with a mullet.
But I might not talk to you anymore.
As for bedding, I'd pick the colors that you like to wear the most and choose bedding along the same color palette. And you have really cute clothes, so I'm sure your taste in bedding will be great too.
And I was just kidding about the not talking to you part. But you knew that, of course.
1. I don't really have any ideas for a shower, just make sure to have good food. That is always a good thing to have.
2. I'm so excited you are going to live with me! SO FUN! YAY! Jamie has some good ideas, go with it.
3. Don't do it! I really like your long hair and it is so you. I think you should keep it.
4. I think you should look into a cruise. They can be super cheap, include room and food, and you could do a cheap one off of Cali.
I need to see you soon! I missed you tonight.
1. Don't know on the shower.
2. Color scheme: burnt orange, chocolate brown, tans, and creams.
3. DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR. What would we do without our Pocahontas/Cleopatra/Sacajewea girl?
4. Um, hello? You need a cheap vacay? The cabin or SG.
Post a Comment