Love you. And for the record, that pile of clothes in your corner doesn't surprise me one bit. I just had a shopping frienzy at Target. Way cute new duds to show you. When the heck are you going to come see me so I can show them off to you? Love your face.
I wish I had that many clothes, dang it!
I am glad that they are at least in a pile and not scattered all over your floor!Two words for you!YARD SALE!
I always loved looking through your closet! You always have the best stuff!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love you. And for the record, that pile of clothes in your corner doesn't surprise me one bit.
I just had a shopping frienzy at Target. Way cute new duds to show you. When the heck are you going to come see me so I can show them off to you?
Love your face.
I wish I had that many clothes, dang it!
I am glad that they are at least in a pile and not scattered all over your floor!
Two words for you!
YARD SALE!
I always loved looking through your closet! You always have the best stuff!
Post a Comment