someone recently asked me...
what's my "thing".
that thing take makes you happier then anything else.
just kind of makes the world go away.
i thought.....
my family.
my sister especially.
beyond. blessed. is the only way to describe how i feel about my sisters. they are my BEST friends! i have a sister for every possible need. the go to fashion consultant. the problem solver. the listener. and everything in between. i sometimes wonder why i've been so blessed. i mean let's be honest, i've done nothing to deserve it. have i mentioned yet that i love my sisters?! i L-O-V-E them! there isn't anything i would do for them, and i'm sure that goes the other way as well.
so what's YOUR "thing"?
4 comments:
I LOVE MY SIBLINGS TOO! it's fund always having somewhere to go or someone to talk to you.
they are people that will always be there no matter what...
Cute post Brooke. You are a very lucky girl and I am very lucky to have married into such a cool family!
I love this. Love it. We are the luckiest. Love you. I mean it!
Glad you have so many wonderful sisters and a wonderful Mom!!!!
Post a Comment