Monday, August 9, 2010

things i'm thinkin

-i'm pretty sure i was written off as a friend by a friend.
-diet coke makes me happy.
-the sheer thought of school in two weeks is giving me anxiety.
-i think my hair is longer.
-i thought i looked pretty today. i love days that i feel that way.
-i'm more blessed then i deserve.
-i suddenly want to save money, and skimp on everything possible.
-i've kept a running check register of my account for the last 2 months. that's impressive for me.
-i have a "thing" for cute things, whatever they may be. a note book. a planner. a wallet. a makeup bag. if you have to have it, why not have a cute colorful one?
-i stink like smoke right now. yuck.
-i went 3 weeks without actually "doing" my hair, thank heavens i've got some natural curl going on.
-i think sometimes we are sick so we appreciate our health. lesson learned on friday.
-i got a new calling. sacrament meeting pianist. scary.
-i'm l.o.v.i.n.g. country music right now.
-i still have serious commitment issues.
-i love ashlee wray.
-staining the cabin part II this weekend. bring it.
-next time i'm out to eat with one of you, please control my portions.
-i love summer. i'm sad it's coming to an end.
-i can't wait for fall to be here and it's beautiful colors that it brings.
-i can't imagine the hurt. sorrow. emptiness. that would come from losing your mother. i'm so grateful to have mine.
-maga, i made the font bigger so you can read it.
-have a blessed week.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

You're hair is long. Yes. You are pretty. Yes. I love Ashlee Wray too. Best new calling for you! So excited!!!

Get your butt down to Utah county already!!!

Andrea said...

Love this post! Love your hair! Love you btw too!

Amy said...

I share the same opinions on most of your list. And you friend is pretty dumb to be writing of a girl like you.

Your awesome.

Shaleigh said...

I love this post Brooke...but I can't get over the country music part really ;). I miss you girl!!

Unknown said...

Brooke! I love this post! Everything about it. You are adorable and pretty sure I say this a billzion times but we need to get together. Lunch. Dinner. Breakfast. Chillin. Whatever works! But we should try here soon. Loves you!

Unknown said...

I feel so special to have made this list!!! woo!
I LOVE you too!
and YOU ARE SO BEATUFUL EVERY DAY. I want to be YOU.
And that other friend, that wrote you off...."she who must not be named" she will soon realize what she is missing.
Good job on the blog posting lately! I love it and have missed it! Now I need to get back in to it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the post bigger--white is perfect!! Ditto what Annie said about it being a wonderful blog and that you're a wonderful perfect girl!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You're PRETTY EVERY DAY!!!!

hbentley said...

Brooke you are always that ray of sunshine in my cloudy day. I love reading your post and laughing out loud. Dumb frined to write you off. I think you are pretty nifty. I guess someone people don't know what they have until it's gone. Well done on the bigger font for Maga.