Wednesday, August 11, 2010

photoshoot.

half way to work i realized i didn't have my phone.
she was home.
sleeping on my bed.
my phone is my primary source of entertainment on my lunch.
{especially when i brown bag it and i'm stuck at work. in the windowless break room. by myself.}
so what's a girl to do?
i had me.
my camera.
and 47 mintues to kill....
how do i handle said situation?
an impromptu photoshoot of course.
i made sure i was super sneaky so none of my co-workers found out about my oh so embarrassing self portrait photoshoot.

{don't judge me, but i didn't add this picture to the collage because i'm vain. i thought it needed to be showed by it's self. so i like a picture of me. sue me. i dare you.}

7 comments:

Amy said...

Why didn't you tell the part about you getting home and RUNNING to find your friend? I haven't seen you move that fast the whole time I've known you. And I swear I saw tears in your eyes when I came down to your room and saw you snuggling your phone.

Amy said...

Oh and you do look absolutely beautiful in that pic.

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love it! You are so cute and I love that you are updating your blog again!! I love the pics.

Natalie said...

That IS a great picture of you. But so are the other ones! You are too funny!

hbentley said...

I love the photoshoot. You look so cute. I think it is great you have that spicture solo. Just a thought, you could get a book to read when your "friend" is not close by.

Jamie said...

You? Cute in a picture? Get out. I don't know if there is a picture that has ever been taken when you don't look a)absolutely beautiful, or b)totally crazy/out-of-control.

Love, love you. And I loved our date the other night. It made my week.

Anonymous said...

I can't read the small blog writing, but I can see what a darling girl you are!!!!!!!
Glad you're our granddaughter!