now who wants to tell me they don't do this at work?
I'd like to take the opportunity to reiterate that I LURRVe the name Talmage. I will have a boy with that name someday.
I will tell you that I don't do that at work.
haha i love it. I work with my brother and his beard is out of control. I wish he would let me shave it or shave it himself at least haha.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'd like to take the opportunity to reiterate that I LURRVe the name Talmage.
I will have a boy with that name someday.
I will tell you that I don't do that at work.
haha i love it. I work with my brother and his beard is out of control. I wish he would let me shave it or shave it himself at least haha.
Post a Comment