I'll admit, at first I was charmed, now I realize "fooled" is a better word. I wonder what me, a 21 year-old ever did to upset you so.
Was it that I didn't mindless bow down to your chauvinistic ideals?
Was it personality and opinions to strong for a woman?
Was it that I wasn't afraid to tell my friend you were no good?
Was it because you were threatened by me, a silly 21 year-old girl?
Regardless of reason, I think the immaturity of this situation has gone to far.
So tonight I say my peace and then I'm done.
If you don't like me {for whatever reason} don't feel it necessary to make a point of telling everyone how much "I suck". Or how "dumb" I am.
{granted those words are coming from the mouth of a 30-something year-old}
Pick a girl and stick with her, and be sure she knows all sides of you...
I'm sorry for the evening I put a kink in your plans, but what do you say we forgive and forget?
Please stop pointing out all the things you don't like about me.
It's not your place to label and judge all those whom you come in contact with.
Remember where you are in life and all that you've accomplished before minimizing others feats in life.
You may have 95% of the female race blinded, but I see you as you are.
So now I'm done.
No more back biting.
No more snide comments.
Just two people existing, without acknowledgement.
Yours Truly,
Arnold.
5 comments:
do i bite my tongue or light my torch?
number one rule of the female race:
you're allowed to hate the boys that do you best friend wrong.
or, super sleezy creeps. girls are always allowed to hate them, too.
What? What's going on here? Sorry about dumb boys. You'll find a good one someday and then all this will be worth it.
And who is Arnold?
Ya, I have no idea what is going on either. Some boys can be mean, but there are good ones out there. Just look at your family.
And I am sorry if that boy was mean to you or your friends. Not good!
yep, I agree. I am lost and boys are dumb.
BROOKE..... I need you to call or text me. Seriously. I can't get a hold of you. What the heck?
Post a Comment