so let us recap.
1. the scenery. b.e.a.utiful.
the weather was perfect. perfect.
2. benben was my person through my life in dixie days.
he's one of those friends that i can go months without seeing and it's like nothing has changed.
i love ben. he gets me. i get him.
i just wish he lived a little bit closer.
we had some GOOD times when together. good times.
3. shopping.
we did a LOT of it.
heidi had her boys down there and they were such sports.
every day of shopping ended in shear exhaustion.
it was all worth it... you'll soon see why.
{we jensen girls know. how. to. shop.}
case in point.
-maroon
-brown fishnets
-mustard
-grey
-black and cream hound tooth.
can a girl really ever have too many pairs of tights?
can a girl really ever have too many pairs of tights?
do i really need to say anymore?
{i did have a moment of panic worried i'd see him.}
7. time goes by SO much quicker when your not doing the day-to-day mundane tasks.
i'm not ready for another week to start. regardless of that, it will, tomorrow at 5:45.
but fun things are in store for this week, including and not limited to:
- aubry's birthday dinner.
- bachelorette party/bridal shower for michelle francom.
- assembling thanksgiving dinner for families in need.
- cute new clothes to wear.
- and you know.... all the other things.
and that about sums up another perfect trip to sg.
8 comments:
can't believe i missed it all. sadness.
but those boots? i mean really. eighth wonder of the world right there. score.
Fun! I'm sad I missed it all - again. But I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. I don't know how you don't own everything that you still have things to buy. It's a mystery...
I wish I was as talented a shopper as you girls!
Glad you had such an awesome time! And you did find some dang cute things. And those boots are totally Brooke.
when are WEEEEE going again? i am in need of everything on that list right there... everthing.
I saw those boots this weekend too and I even thought of you. Weird? I'm so glad you bought them. I think I may just need to go stare into your closet again as therapy one of these days...
ahh, i am so jealous! I am glad you had a good weekend! your tights and boots way too cute. Love them all and you.
Thanks for your trip blog!!!
Love you and your blogs!!!
Post a Comment