Thursday, October 28, 2010

aiden {&} andrew

aiden {&} andrew are my basement dwelling buddies.
basically they keep me safe.
tonight they are sleeping over at cousin josh's house.
and i really.
really.
really.
miss their company in the basement.
{notice their p.j.'s, i bought those bad boys for them. i was hailed a hero.}
side note... this was blog post 300...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Darling. I would hail you as a hero as well! I wish I could live in the basement with you!

Love you.

Amy said...

That is such a cute picture of all 3 of you! And the boys absolutely LOVE their new jammies. They actually look forward to bedtime! YOu are such a cool Aunt.

I am glad you survived the night without them!

hbentley said...

I am sorry we took your basement dwellers away for a night. I am sure you were still safe.
i love that you bought them those pj's. I am sure that they will love them forever. You are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you and your basement dwelling buddies. You are such a good aunt and person to come see us and deliver my goodies!!!