FINALLY...after two weeks away from me, my mom is home!
oh... how i missed her.
to celebrate my mothers return {and fall} we ventured all over these beautiful mountains.
the kiddo's loved their time with maga.
they were all treated to back rubs... and think it ended in naps.
{the divine miss a}
saturday night.. game time.
we were all set at mom and dad's to watch the game.
turns out, they don't have the channel.
we called up brad and heidi and headed to their house to watch the game.
after half time the game became pretty boring, so annie's became our entertainment.
after half time the game became pretty boring, so annie's became our entertainment.
i tried to catch a picture of him in the act, but he got away to quickly....
i'll get you next time james.
p.s. my talk went well yesterday.
5 comments:
I am glad you had a great day. You know I love your boots! ;)
That shirt is adorable! It's been forever since we've talked. Seems like things are going well. Let's get together soon!
Ps. I totally forgot to save your new number. Text me again please?
Thanks!
First, your outfit was darling on Saturday. You looked fabulous. I am glad that you enjoyed so much family time on Saturday. I was so glad that you guys came down saturday for the game. It is always fun to have a gathering. I am glad that you didn't get a pic of James. that could haunt him for the rest of his life.
Love your blogs almost as much as I LOVE YOU!!! You have a great way of expressing yourself. Come again soon!!!
Hmm. That shirt is ok, I guess. I've seen better. I wouldn't want one for myself or anything...
LOVE you for taking care of the diva on Saturday. Thank you! Thank you!!! Those are such cute pics of Miss A.
Love you!!!
Post a Comment