i think i'm the only one from my graduating class that is still soul mateless...
excuse me! where the HELL is mine?! {yep, i swore}
and to add to it, people are starting to have babies now?!
whoa, i'm behind the times.
this poses a question.
IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!
i don't even date guys...
so if anyone finds {MY} mr. perfect cattin' around,
you tell him to call me right now.
be sure to tell him.
-i'm nice
-i have a good job
-i'm funny
-i've got style
-i root for the underdog.
-i have long eyelashes.
-i'm normal.
and any other nice thing you'd like to throw in. ok?
6 comments:
YOU ARE 21 YEARS OLD!!!! you need to live before even thinking about weddings and babies!!
yeah. i was going to say... wait until your friends have FOUR children, then let's talk about it.
and... wait until you find your one true tedward. he's worth waiting for.
Ya, you are still a baby yourself and I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean you are still young and it is OKAY to be single. But you know that I am secretly kind of glad you are single because it means you get to live with me longer...but you also know I would rather have you happy than live with me. Although, I don't understand why I am not enough for you. ;)
However, you also know that I think I have found your Mr. Right and I am really working on getting you guys together.. Tracy (his mom) saw you at church and said you were the cutest girl ever. I am still hoping!
Oh and you are very normal and very beautiful and I agree with your list completely.
BROOKE!!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I feel like this was a little bit of frustration after my blog... Everything happens when it is supposed to. AND the grass is always greener on the other side! Or-so it appears. Everytime I read your blog I think about how great it is that you are doing so much BEFORE you get married. You will have had the best practice at being a mom and wife! Mr. Right is out there- looking for you too! And I'm sure you'll find each other when you're least expecting it! Keep your beautiful head up! You're next! :)
You're a catch -- for sure. But let's be honest, that's no new news.
I can't believe you swore. Such a rebel. You're going to have a lot of explaining to do to Bishop Brad.
Post a Comment