Is this what you were trying to post yesterday? It showed up in my Google Reader like 10 times without any picture attached. Sheesh. Good think I stopped by to see what all the fuss was about. I love that pic. I was to be like that when I'm old.
Brooke, I have been trying to text you. Did you get a new number?
OH my! Soo stinking cute!! I hope that is me in 50 years!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is this what you were trying to post yesterday? It showed up in my Google Reader like 10 times without any picture attached. Sheesh. Good think I stopped by to see what all the fuss was about.
I love that pic. I was to be like that when I'm old.
Brooke, I have been trying to text you. Did you get a new number?
OH my! Soo stinking cute!! I hope that is me in 50 years!
Post a Comment