i'll be honest. i've been surprised and disappointed with people's response to the project.
most people have responded with,
"there's no way"
"ya, right."
"i give it a week."
"you can't do it."
well i'm here to tell you:
I CAN.
AND I WILL.
i can't wait to prove you all wrong.
thanks for having such little faith in me.

3 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
PS...I'm also excited to know that I am one that has faith in you! Maybe I know you better than some people who have known you for longer :)
Uh oh.
Which category do I fall in? The little faith category? Because I did make a joke about you not doing it. But then I said I was kidding, so I'm just not sure.
Either way let me unequivocally say right here that I KNOW you can do and I fully support you.
You go girl!!!
I have faith....you can do it. Good Job. You are Pretty. Reach for the Stars. Be your best you. Love yourself for who you are.
Post a Comment