anyone remember this
blog post? i think my weekend is shaping up to be a repeat... which makes my heart so happy! i will be pulling out my shorts, swim suit, and flip flops for the weekend.
if you need me you can find me....
here...
with a diet coke, and coconut cream cupcake.
{from 25 & main of course.}
7 comments:
And I will be joining you sister. For the sun and pool that is. Maybe a beverage of some kind.
And your comments on my posts killed me tonight. You are hilarious.
Jealous. Looks like divinity. Hope it brings sunshine to your soul. xo
I'm staring out my window at the snowy mountains that I live in, getting ready to walk 1/4 a mile through it to my car, and I'm jealous to say the least. What i wouldn't give for a sunny getaway right now.
I'm not only jealous of the warmth. I am jealous of that dang 25th at main cupcake! I you lucky goose!
I am so excited for you! Have an amazing time...and enjoy a cupcake for me...how I miss those things!! Love you!
Jealous doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now!!! While you're soaking up the sun I'll be home alone, waiting for Dan to get home from work :)
Um...did you need me to come? You know, to keep you company?
Post a Comment